The Boroondara Netball Association is proud to be actively fundraising for the "Fight MND" Foundation (formerly Cure for MND).
Funds raised to date:
|2016||$11,051.55 (whole year)|
|2017||$6264.37 (June 17)|
Saturday June 17:
1. Tour & Training session for a team of 10 at the Holden Centre with Collingwood Magpies Netballers Auction prize
2. Signed netball from 2017 Vixens team
3. Player pack from Mizuno - netball runners, T shirt, shorts, hat, bottle
|Magpies player||$50 for Collingwood Magpies Shae Brown to coach your team for a quarter|
1. Netball runners from Mizuno
2. $50 Farmer's Market voucher from The Vegetable Connection
3, Family Pass to the Zoo
Click here for the link to the official website for more information.
Click here for Neale's inspiring address at the Winning Edge Academy.
The Daniher family are founding members of the Boroondara Netball Association and with Neale fighting "the beast", we aim to help raise both awareness and funds to find a cure for this devastating disease.
- Neale: was instrumental in lobbying Council back in 2003 to provide our 3500 members with a venue and home
- Jan: current VNL coach director for Boroondara Express; founding member of BNA; long term player / coach / committee
- Lauren & Bec: players since a junior, Boroondara Power, Boroondara VNL, Saturday kiosk worker