Click for: Netball Vic Coaching Course structure
|FOUNDATION||Beginners / JuniorNet||from 14||Nil - on-line|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 1 (on-line)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||Foundation accreditation (above), Umpire Theory exam;|
|DEVELOPMENT - Part 2 (face to face)||" "||"||Development course on-line + Umpire Theory on-line|
|INTERMEDIATE||Rep teams /VNL||from 16||Development course,General Principles course (Vicsport)|
|ADVANCED||VNL / State teams||from 18||Intermediate course,2 mentored sessions|
To gain Coaching Accreditation:
1. Complete the Foundation Course ON-LINE > click here
2. Complete the Rules of Netball Theory Exam ON-LINE > click here
3. Complete the Development Course ON-LINE > click here
4. Choose the appropriate course you wish to complete from the table above ie) Development Face to Face Workshop > Intermediate > Advanced etc.
5. Find a course date and venue on the Netball Victoria Coaching Course calendar below.
6. You will then be directed to the the Netball Victoria on-line registration system
7. All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
|Boroondara Netball Association Course:
Development Coaching Face to Face Workshop 2017: Sunday, October 15
- for BNA teams/clubs ONLY Development Coaching Workshop
Netball Victoria Game Development Conference
This is a 1 day conference held each year at the State Netball Centre with keynote speakers presenting.
Coaches in the Field Program
For any coach
For coaches with min. Development accreditation