*BNA Coach development course - practical component
- Sunday, August 28, 1pm - 5.30pm
- Presenter: Wendy Jacobsen, elite coaching accreditation, BNA VNL Coach Director, State Coach
- Click Development Coaching Course 2022.
Netball Australia Coaching Course Structure: Click: Netball AUS Coaching Course structure
|FOUNDATION||Beginners / JuniorNet||from 14||Nil|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 1 (on-line)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||Foundation accreditation (above)|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 2 (practical)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||
On-line Development course + Umpire Theory exam
See above for BNA course
|INTERMEDIATE||Rep teams /VNL||from 16||Development course,General Principles course (Vicsport)|
|ADVANCED||VNL / State teams||from 18||Intermediate course,2 mentored sessions|
**All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
To gain Coaching Accreditation:
- Go to https://learning.netball.com.au/
- LOG IN: Don't create a new account. Your details from 2021 have been transferred from MyNetball to the new Learning Netball; so use the email address you used to register on MyNetball last year
- You will need to create a new password the first time you access the site
- If you are unable to activate your account, please click here
- Click Coaching Courses
- Scroll down - courses are in ALPHABETICAL ORDER - to find the course you are wanting to do ie) Foundation, Development etc
NOTE: any previous courses completed / started have been transferred across from the previous MyNetball system.
Practical (F2F) Courses available:
This is a 1 day conference held each year at the State Netball Centre with keynote speakers presenting.
Coaches in the Field Program: click here
- Ball handling
- Game Day Coaching
- Game sense
- General Attacking
- General defending
- Specialist centre Court
- Specialist Goal Circle