|Years 5 - Open||Saturday GRAND FINALS TIMETABLE 2023|
|Year 4 JuniorNet||Friday G4 FINAL ROUND ROBIN|
|Year 3 JuniorNet||Friday G3 ROUND ROBIN|
- Autumn / Winter Saturday Year 5 - Open competition: 2 weeks of finals following the 15 match rounds.
- Spring Fling: 1 week of finals following the 6 match rounds.
- Year 4 competition: 1 week non-competitive Round Robin following the 16 match rounds (no finals).
- ALL Yr 5&6 teams play off in the Semi Finals and winning teams progress to the Grand Finals - Gold, Silver, Bronze
- The final top 4 in Yr 7 - Open play Semi Finals and winning teams progress to the Grand Finals
- SPRING FLING: All teams play off in the Christmas Finale 1v2, 3v4, 5v6, 7v8
- Players must play 5 games (1 game in SPRING) in a team and be officially registered with that team to qualify for finals
- Players may only play ONE finals match in a day
- Players may qualify for ONE club / team in a finals series
- Please see ByLaw 15(g) for further details
- 1 minute to change ends and positions; positional changes and substitutions may be made during this change-over time
- Yr 5/6 sections will play 2 x 3 min halves > change ends / substitutions are allowed > if still a draw, a coin will be tossed to determine the centre pass and play continues until the next goal.
- Yr 7 - Open sections will play 2 x 3 min halves > change ends / substitutions are allowed > continue until 1 team is 2 goals in front
- SPRING FLING: The team which finished higher on the final ladder will be deemed the winner in all age groups. There is no extra time.
- One scorer from each team must stand together, away from other spectators, with ONE score sheet.
- Trophy presentations will be outside the office at the end of each round.
- All finals will be played in wet / cold / hot weather unless deemed to be unsafe by the committee.
- SPRING FLING: There are no trophy presentations. Team managers must collect the team's Christmas gift from the office and distribute to the players.