EVERY player, coach, umpire must register with Netball Victoria each year. This membership is a compulsory requirement for all and applies prior to the first time you take the court in 2018. If you have not registered, you will have no insurance cover and will be deemed to be an unregistered player - meaning your team will lose 4 points.
- Your LOG-IN ID is the email address attached to your account
- Once you have logged in, the process is simple
- If you have problems with the intial login please check the document Completing-the-Self-Registration-Process
Registering / Paying twice:
It is important that you complete your NV registration with Boroondara even if you have already registered and paid with another Association / team etc. If you have already paid, the system automatically deletes the payment for you so that you do not pay twice. This ensures that you will appear on your club / team list.
Each CLUB has set up their own registration on-line site where every member will self-register with their club. If you have signed up with a club you will be sent their registration details, links and payment options or you can click on the relevant link below. Most clubs are including their full membership fees on the system; some are doing State Membership fees only and will organise club fees separately.
CLUB Membership Forms 2018 > please click on your club link to register
2. INDIVIDUAL TEAMS: not part of a club
3. UMPIRES: if you are not a member of a club / team