Netball associations across Victoria are grouped into 22 REGIONS which are then grouped into 6 ZONES as follows:
- Northern Zone: Sunraysia, Murray, Wimmera Mallee and North Central
- Western Zone: Glenelg, Western & Central Highlands
- Central West Zone: Jika, Elmer, Central Business District and Barwon
- Central East Zone: Dandenong Valley, Chisholm, Henderson and Two Bays
- North East Zone: Goulburn and North East
- Eastern Zone: East Gippsland, Gippsland and Latrobe Valley
Boroondara Netball Association is affiliated with the Chisholm Region and therefore the Central East Zone.
Chisholm region also includes the following netball associations and competitions:
- Boroondara NA
- Doncaster & Districts NA
- Ariels Vic Churches NA
- Whitehorse NA
- Melbourne East NA
- Park Orchards NA
- Ringwood Night NA
- Slater Reserve NA
- Victorian Catholic NA
- and Just Netball, Boroondara Sports Complex, Croydon Leisure Centre, Sth Croydon Youth Club
Each year in October, regions compete against each other in a weekend carnival called the State Titles.
For some years (since 2005), Chisholm has not had the opportunity to enter teams in the State Titles due to a lack of volunteer personnel willing to coordinate the Region. In 2011, Chisholm was resurrected by Kirrily Zimmerman and Chisholm Region Netball Associations united to again participate in the State Titles.
Player Eligibility: To be eligible to represent a region a player must play a minimum of six (6) matches in the Region between 1 January of the previous year and prior to State Titles.
There are 3 age groups - Open, 17&U and 15&U- and 3 squads will be selected from eligible players in Chisholm Region Netball Associations. All Boroondara Power and Express players are eligible to trial for one of these squads and we would encourage you all to support our Region by trialing.
LET’S ALL SUPPORT OUR CHISHOLM NETBALL REGION!